From concierge to valet to state-of-the-art fitness center, everything at Drewery Place is designed to help residents live their best life.With a focus on luxury, wellness, and community, Midtown’s first residential high-rise offers an unparalleled lifestyle for inner-city dwellers. And with so many included extras the savings can be significant.
Every Drewery Place apartment comes with a range of free perks including:
- An Amazon Alexa and Whiz Cribs IT consultation at move-in. Total savings: $260
- Starbucks coffee machine in the lobby. Total savings approx: $150/month
- Gym membership and personal trainer. Total savings approx: $300/month
- Yoga classes. Total savings approx: $250/month
- Peloton bikes. Total savings approx: $250/month
- Parking. Total savings approx.: $200/month
- Valet. Total savings approx: $400/month
Through Drewery Place we’re offering the Houston community a host of first-of-its-kind features.
— Joe Russo, principal of Caydon
Caydon’s Commitment to Sustainability
Drewery Place is an energy efficient building. The design reduces the amount of energy needed for heating and cooling and each apartment is fitted with a Honeywell Smart Thermostat which lowers energy bills by approximately $100 per month.
Located across from Midtown park, Drewery Place has the added benefit of being on the METRORail Red Link which links residents to Downtown in only 1 stop (2 minute ride) and Texas Medical Center in only 6 stops (12 minute ride). The proximity to the METRORail means more people are choosing to embrace a car-free lifestyle with savings of around $500 per month.
The Drewery Place Difference.
In Houston’s urban core there’s a feeling of community at Drewery Place. As residents enjoy a host of exclusive amenities and all the benefits of an inner-city life it’s easy to see why this lifestyle really is priceless.