Your oasis in the heart of the city.
Cocktails in the Level 27 Sky Lounge, cooling off in the city’s biggest pool & swim-up bar and unwinding at the yoga studio, café or juice bar on the ground floor are just three reasons why you’ll love living at Drewery Place. Designed with your wellbeing in mind, there are spaces to chill, places to connect, great services and cutting-edge technology so life always runs smoothly and securely.
Levels 7 & 8
- Houston’s biggest pool & swim-up bar
- arts lounge
- BBQ grills & outdoor kitchen
- berm for outdoor seating & cinema evenings
- co-working space with boardroom
- demonstration kitchen & dining space
- fitness center
- indoor retreat with library & billiard lounge
- pet park
- yoga studio & outdoor yoga lawn
- zen lounge
- Sky Lounge with a bar and views of Downtown, Uptown and the Med Center
Caydon HQ, our bespoke resident portal puts the building at your fingertips. Book move-in, receive delivery notifications, find a dog walker, advertise your PT services, enjoy discounts from local businesses and more.
Smart living features in each apartment include Latch bluetooth enabled door technology, scene programmable lighting and a smart Honeywell thermostat. On move-in day, you will receive an Amazon Alexa to activate these features via voice command.
- COMMON AREAS
State-of-the-art-security includes cameras and license plate recognition for easy and safe entry. Fast, free wifi keeps you connected everywhere.
- bike shop & bike fix station
- dry cleaning & house keeping services
- restaurants & retail on the ground floor with resident discounts
- package lockers
The center of everything.
In the last decade, Midtown has enjoyed a population boom. Located in the middle of the Innovation Corridor, the district has been revitalized with new green spaces like Midtown and Bagby Parks. Its bike and walking trails and proximity to transportation have earned it a walk score that’s comparable to New York and Chicago.
Houston’s famed Museum District, Rice University, Minute Maid Park, NRG Stadium and Toyota Center are all just a few light rail stops away. It’s surrounded by bars and cafés, and a brand new Whole Foods Market.
Discover Drewery Place
Inquire to find out more and browse floor plans